Author Topic: Complaints  (Read 3409 times)

AnthonyCR

• Stabbing Art to Death
    • View Profile
Complaints
« on: February 11, 2013, 03:53:15 PM »
Post here if you want to complain about the app, or if you want to complain about those that are complaining about it.

I'll start: someone just emailed me asking me to email them back when there was an update... Like they can't see the little notification from Google play saying there's an update. Lol
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:43:04 PM by AnthonyCR »

Conrail16

• View Profile
Re: Complaints
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 04:17:01 PM »
Can I complain about the guy complaining about how it needs internet permissions? I'm really hoping that was a troll and there aren't people out there who can't connect some very simple dots...

lordmage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 12:39:57 AM »
can i complain about people complaining, about other people complaining about something they did even experience themselves. given the one not complaining has common sense.

AnthonyCR

• Stabbing Art to Death
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Complaints
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 09:57:46 AM »
can i complain about people complaining, about other people complaining about something they did even experience themselves. given the one not complaining has common sense.

Mind = Blown

itsrayray

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 10:17:51 AM »
I love lamp.

asadullah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 04:32:17 PM »
Hey why doesn't lightning browser turn on my camera light? It used to never do that then all of a sudden it stopped. Maybe if you could put a toggle switch in the notification bar kind of like power widgets. Every time I haven't asked this question I never get a response.