Author Topic: Please help. Soft Bricked N7?  (Read 1202 times)

Master Gowa

• View Profile
Please help. Soft Bricked N7?
« on: January 03, 2013, 07:55:44 AM »
I was gonna install the following rom...   http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2053133.

I got stuck at step 4 though because it erased everything.  I thought it might do that but I didn't think it would be such an unrecoverable big deal.  I've got a Nand backup on computer.  But I can't seem to get it or the rom onto the Nexus 7.  lol...  so my Nand isn't helping.  The device is only able to get to bootloader or TWRP 2.3.3.0-tilapia version.  I don't know why but I can't seem to figure out how to USB transfer the files I need to fix this.  I miss CWM and EXT4's option of Mount USB.  :(

ADB push just puts files on your device?  Maybe I'll have to use WUGS Toolkit to ADB push the files onto the N7.  That's all I can think of.  Please help.

Master Gowa

• View Profile
Re: Please help. Soft Bricked N7?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 12:07:00 AM »
Got it fixed.  I think TWRP 2.3.3.0 tilapia version is messed up because I couldn't make it mount USB.  Also I thought I had all the drivers installed on my computer already but there was one that showed up while in recovery mode that I didn't manually fix.  After lots of attempts finally got Wugs Toolkit 1.6.2 to use a script that made TWRP flash a rom from my computer.