Author Topic: No activity?  (Read 1227 times)

rreidel78

• View Profile
No activity?
« on: March 28, 2015, 05:11:32 AM »
Well this doesn't seem very active but I'm here to share some news bout the tribute it was recently rooted and a custom version of cm12 is being developed.

daffy_duck_nj

• View Profile
Re: No activity?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 06:45:05 PM »
You read that from xda developers, right? That's where I go to get the latest info on Tribute rooting. My phone's on ZV5, with TWRP installed. Totally rocks now (esp. with Link2SD), glad I held out! Was about to grab a Volt and root that about a month ago... then I read on xda that one of the G2 root methods worked for this phone + a bunch of other LG phones!

mjhealy1978

• View Profile
Re: No activity?
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 01:13:06 PM »
Yup I recently, 2 weeks ago got a new V. Mobile Tribute. Once I finally got my old virgin # moved to my new Tribute which was hell cuz I bought my new phone @ Walmart & I guess that means I'm now on the Data Something or other plan now not regular V.Mobile like the last 3 years, it be nice if some of the Virgin employees knew there job's a little bit anyway! But yaj rooted with the one click LG method ever go using & I used Unjustified Dev's TWRP recovery image for the Tribute & voilą I flashed Unjustified Dev's CM Lollipop ROM & it's been my daily driver now. Only minor complained I have is the camera doesn't work but I have one of my old droids I can take pic's with! So yah this $50 droid kicks!