Author Topic: I Just ordered the Laza Zcell 3460mah HTC Evo 3D Extended Battery + Cover  (Read 6072 times)

scgdavis

• View Profile
 it was $19 bucks!  8)  I hope it lives up to the hype!   Since I have a Nexus 7, I will not need a dock for the evo, I'll be docking the nexus 7.
I'll repost when the items come in.

scgdavis

• View Profile
I arrived today!  The backing has a soft rubbery feel to it.  It feels very comfortable in the hand.  I can't wait for the first charging to complete!

scgdavis

• View Profile
I used battery hd to test the battery.  Attached are my results.  Could one of you run battery hd on your regular battery and post your results for comparison?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:47:33 AM by scgdavis »

jodokast

• View Profile
    • My Videos
Re: I Just ordered the Laza Zcell 3460mah HTC Evo 3D Extended Battery + Cover
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 04:47:29 PM »
Hey! So is this battery a lot better? I want to get it!

jodokast

• View Profile
    • My Videos
This battery is insane! On a typical Day before this battery I'd be charging when I got home in the afternoons. Now I never think about charging. Ever.

I put two attachments on showing my typical 12+ hour days. At least one of those days I streamed Pandora for more than two hours (though on wifi) and watched most of Alice in Wonderland and still had half battery left.

I did get it down to 15% yesterday, but I gamed for  at least 4 hours.

Love it!

ldjohn55

• View Profile
This battery is insane! On a typical Day before this battery I'd be charging when I got home in the afternoons. Now I never think about charging. Ever.

I put two attachments on showing my typical 12+ hour days. At least one of those days I streamed Pandora for more than two hours (though on wifi) and watched most of Alice in Wonderland and still had half battery left.

I did get it down to 15% yesterday, but I gamed for  at least 4 hours.

Love it!

Hey!

It's a great product!
I just bought this battery and I'm on the 1st charge cycle (recommends 5 for best performance) and I've passed two days.

Thanks for the tip!
LDJOHN55
HTC EVO V 3D